Feedback for Olivias blog #1

https://howtoliv.home.blog/

I completely agree with your uncertainty about taking this course online, I too am a hands-on learner and have already found this course to be different from other education courses I have taken in the past. So much of an emphasis is placed on the importance of relationships and connection building with teachers, peers and students in each education class I have taken so far. With the way things are going, and how teaching online and online practice are going to be part of many of our future teaching, I am also very excited to learn more about using technology and how connections can still be built using this medium.

Your experiences with interactive learning seem to have taught you many ways to engage students and you appear to have lots of ideas already, as you begin your teaching career!

One thing that really stuck out to me as I read your blog post was that you said that multimedia learning “enhances the learning process”. This is something I need to remember moving forward- to use technology as a tool to aid learning, rather than make the lesson focus on the technology.