Feedback for Taylors blog #1

http://tmwhittall.opened.c

I can relate to what you discussed about the importance of engaging students. I also think that multimedia is a great way to incorporate UDL into teaching and find a way to reach, relate to, and engage each student, all with different interests and experiences. I too am excited to learn ways to incorporate technology and multimedia into future teaching experiences.

I noticed that you were able to think back to your own experiences throughout school, and pick out ways in which various teachers were able to reach students in the class. I think that many students are similar to you, in their ability to learn better through stories because it is relevant to their own lives. I would like to hear more about ways in which you would suggest engaging students based on your own past experiences as it seems like you have many ideas. Something that I think is important as we move towards our future teaching careers is variety as this will help us to reach each student, so I agree with you that the importance of using multimedia in teaching of all ages is of great importance!